A True Story: 100,000 Prostrations by a One-Armed Person who Learns and Practices the True Dharma of the Tathagata from H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III.

A True Story: 100,000 Prostrations by a One-Armed Person who Learns and Practices the True Dharma of the Tathagata from H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III.

H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III



A True Story: 100,000 Prostrations by a One-Armed Person who Learns and Practices the True Dharma of the Tathagata from H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III.

I was a factory worker in the past. In 1993, a co-worker had to go home to help plant his family’s wheat crop. His leave request was not approved by the shift leader. So, I went to cover him.
When looking at his work in the past, I thought I should be able to do it. In reality, it was not that simple. I was not skillful in operating the machine. The machine pulled my right hand in. When I dragged the arm out, I had no flesh in my hand and arm, only a long, bare bone left.
The doctor at the hospital took a look and told me that I must have amputation. The upper arm bone was fractured; however, he could reconnect it back.
When I slowly woke up from the surgery, I saw that my entire right arm…, my right arm was like, so short , only 5, 6 cm long.
Actually, the doctor had told me very clearly before the surgery that the amputation would only be limited to my hand. This is just not fair at all. I was furious. How could he be a doctor? What medical ethics did he have?
I cried my heart out at that time.  I got very upset. I did not even want to go out of my room. I got a room from the company. I didn’t go out at all and felt that it would be embarrassed to go out and see people. Why do I get such bad luck?
H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III
I was depressed all day long and also could not get along with my wife. I would smash bowls or chopsticks whenever things didn’t go my way. That happened a lot. When I popped open a bottle of white wine, I would have a big, long gulp.  In one morning, I could almost finish a bottle with only a few drops left.  I buried myself in the alcohol at home.  Once I am drunk, I lose my temper. I almost had a mental breakdown and lost confidence in my life.
It started out from doing a favor, to help out my co-worker. How did it make me to become a handicapped person?  How could such a thing happen to me? Even the hospital mistreated me in that way. The whole society did not treat me fairly. I also didn’t see justice from the Heavenly God…….
One day, my daughter told me: “Father, I will take you to a Buddhist center. Go learn Buddhism. Buddhism will be good for you, and for our family. Chant “Namo H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III!”
H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III
“What did you tell me to chant?” I said, “I have only heard about Amitabha Buddha. Why didn’t I know about H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III?”
Starting from that day, I would head to the Buddhist center and then listened to the Dharma discourses every day.
I started to learn Buddhism at the Buddhist center.  I listened to the discourse on the Law of Cause and Effect. I listened to many pre-recorded dharma discourses, such as The Dharma to Cut Off the Twenty Worldly Emotions, etc.
Eventually I understood that everything is a result of the Law of Cause and Effect.
I listened to The Dharma to Cut Off the Twenty Worldly Emotionsa few more times. I also listened more times to the discourse on the Law of Cause and Effect.
I gradually realized that the loss of my right arm was not without a cause. Whether in my past lifetimes or in this lifetime, I have harmed so many living beings. This bit of suffering is what I deserve. When I took the lives of other living beings in the past, I caused them sufferings.
Through the learning, I slowly understood the truth about the Law of Cause and Effect. The hatred in my mind also gradually vanished.
Every day I did prostrations and listened to the dharma at the Buddhist center.  I then made a resolve.
H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III
Since I have learned and understood the truth of the Law of Cause and Effect, I will now repent to all the living beings I have killed or harmed. I will repent to them. With the utmost respect, in front of the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, I will repent with my most pious heart.
I will do 100,000 prostrations for repentance. In less than four months, I completed 100,000 prostrations. H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III told us, only cultivation can transform the Law of Cause and Effect.
H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III
The retribution I am receiving right now is caused by what I have done in many lifetimes and eons ago. From now on, I will follow and learn from H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III and cultivate myself.
As long as I plant good causes. I will definitely get good fruition in the future. I am determined to follow and learn from the Buddha and cultivate myself until I attain accomplishment.

A True Story: 100,000 Prostrations by a One-Armed Person who Learns and Practices the True Dharma of the Tathagata from H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III.

留言